1. It’s a happy Tuesday for us! Our carpet gets installed in the entire basement tomorrow morning, and I couldn’t be happier. What was supposed to be, “Eight days tops!” has turned into 5 weeks, and the kids are bunking in my office. Since I do the majority of my work early in the morning and late at night (when they’re sleeping!) I’ve come up with some creative ways to work around them being in here. I’m SO excited to have our house mostly back to normal again. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly tomorrow!
2. And with that, I totally blame my late posting today on getting everything prepped for downstairs. Everything is painted, and ready to go for tomorrow. I can now say I’ve painted 2000 sq feet of interior and the entire exterior of this house. Whew.
3. Next up is counter tops for the kitchen, and then we’re done. I think we’re going with granite, and we’re having fun looking at all the various lovely counters. Love Pinterest for that reason as well, I can see what it all looks like without taking that huge financial plunge and then hating myself. 😉
4. Tonight we’re off to my brother’s, who has his entire yard torn up, and is installing a sprinkler system! Such a huge job since he took out all the grass as well. Here’s to reseeding lawn tonight!
5. I have a session date available in August, and then am booking September/October/November. Additionally, December will be reserved for newborns, and don’t forget Grandparent mini-sessions, set for September 7th!
7. Email me for details/to book your slot(s)!!! They make fantastic gifts. 🙂
8. What plans are on the calendar for Father’s Day? My dad’s birthday is the day after, so we plan on celebrating with my side of the family, since we are missing my FIL who just left to go overseas again. 🙁
9. And I’m out! Hope it’s a wonderful Tuesday evening with your family!
10. P.S. Four cute girls are on for a session tomorrow morning, watch for their sneak peek soon! 🙂