1. I think holding a specific day for a certain blog post makes the weeks go by that much faster. I can’t believe how fast time flies, and that we are completely done with the first month of the year.Crazy!
2. The spring weather helps though, I keep imagining in my head it’s actually April instead of the the second week of February! I love it, and the kids sure love playing outside every day. It makes up for not getting an entire winter of hardly any snow! (they LOVE snow.)
3. If you blog, and if you compile your posts in a photo book, who do you use? I used Blurb for the first two years of my blog (I’ve been blogging for over 3.5 years!) and need to not only compile the third year of my blog, but also my 2011 Frame A Day blog. I know some people use Costco, but that would run me well over $100 for on book and I am just not into that kind of spending for a book. 🙂 I have had fabulous results with Blurb, but always by using a Groupon, that gets me an incredible deal. Anyway, I have found one other I think I’ll be trying this time around, and I’ll be sure to post them all when I am done. It’s so nice to be able to see what other’s have used, and know what you would be getting (or not getting!) before taking the plunge. I might just hold out for another Groupon! 🙂
4. Who’s read ‘The Hunger Games’? I’m debating buying the trilogy for my kindle. I usually don’t buy books, and it’s a bit disappointing they aren’t at our library on their online downloads. I’ve heard SO MANY rave reviews about those books, and now with the movie coming out…I watched The Help first and am now reading the book, and am a little annoyed with myself for doing it “backwards”. 🙂
5. A friend of mine posted this on Facebook, and I think it’s worth a share. Click to help!
6. The house frustrations continue. When our relator called last week, I told him I just wanted to bury my head in the sand and not return till we have keys in hand. 🙂 The latest is that our closing date had to change, due to a wild situation of the sellers (bank) and we now hope that our closing date will be April 30th or sooner, as we have to wait for the title to clear.
7. And, I will officially be on vacation April 15th through May 13th. Please contact me soon for booking sessions around those dates! (and hopefully they won’t change again. *fingers crossed*)
8. I hope to finish up with my holiday images this week, to get them printed, sent to family, and finally, possibly, post some. I have so many folders of images, so many neat memories that I am so grateful to have. And, especially, the video’s of the kids-singing, sledding, dancing, telling stories, all of it. Technology is a delightful wonder.
9. To end out today’s post, this is hil.ar.i.ous. It’s so true, but for me a little different-it’s always been said to me by people just starting out as photographer’s than any of my clients. (my clients are the best! 😉 ) I’m afraid I’ve given some really incredulous looks sometimes. Stuff People Say to Photographers
10. Have a happy week!