1. Totally meeting the deadline to get a 10- on-Tuesday post up today!! Whew. 😉
2. Happy 2012! (and do you say that two-thousand-twelve, or twenty-twelve? ‘Cause I’ve always gone the full thousand route before, but this year I can’t stop saying “twenty-twelve” )
3. Welcome family and friends! We included my blog address on our Christmas cards this year, for friends and family that had asked about how to see pictures of the kids and keep in touch, so it’s lovely to have you here. 🙂
4. Did everyone have a great New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day? I got all our decorations taken down, and the house scoured from top to bottom which, I must admit, is one of my favorite parts about welcoming in the new year. I love organization, folks!
5. Annnd, New Year’s resolution’s, did you make any of those? I have a few, but honestly, I’m more excited to see what comes this next year for our family. We had alot of changes last year, and this year looks like it’s going to be lots more changes, but also definite’s, something we didn’t have last year. Hooray for that!
6. I’m currently working on finishing up my Frame a Day for 2011. I certainly got behind the last few months (I got about 3 weeks behind, then got caught up, 3 weeks behind, then…you get the idea) but all the pictures are there in my file folders, just waiting to be put up there. For 2012, I plan on doing ‘A Frame a Week’, since I conquered my ‘Frame a Day’ task, which I honestly wasn’t sure if I could do.
7. The 2011 house hunt continues into 2012! We’ve had a tad bit (ok, alot) of a frustrating process with the home we have an offer on, so we keep searching meanwhile. I think it is fun to walk into so many different houses, and find things you love and hate about them all, and realize what your own family’s style is. Layout’s that work so well for one person’s family can be such a nightmare for another’s, and it really is interesting to see the uniqueness of every.single.home. (and trust me, there are some “unique” one’s out there. 😉 )
8. Along with that, we have the best Realtor around! 🙂 Let me know if you need his number!
9. Finally a image I captured of Emmalia this week-silly much? This kid is such a character.
10. Have a happy week!