1. Happy Tuesday! And how about some winter storm warnings, eh? Landon has been dying for snow since September (yeah, he dreams early 😉 ) and is so happy to see teeny tiny flakes coming down as we just have a dusting. I know that Seattle/Tacoma is getting dumped on as well, as Nathan was sent home from work for a few days this week, since the city basically shuts down.
2. Along with that, I must comment on how funny I think the news is when a HUMONGOUS AMAZING CRAZY winter storm is coming our way! They go on, and on, and on, and you get the idea. I know it might be alot of snow at once, but it still makes me laugh.
3. I was asked to review books for a publisher, and am having so much fun with it! In exchange for an honest review, they send me books, so reviews to come soon, with some book giveaways as well! (time to get reading! 😉 )
4. I’m booking spring and early summer sessions! A few clients have already contacted me for availability and dates. I am booking an even more conservative number of sessions each month due to Nathan working out of town and being able to give quality time to each individual client. So, please, contact me soon if you are interested in spring sessions!
5. Who’s ready for tax time? Eek! I am SO grateful for our CPA, and it certainly helps that he and his wife are friends and some of the nicest people we know. 🙂
6. If anyone has issues figuring out crops on their images, I’m working on a post for you. I know that sometimes cropping at the print labs can be a bit daunting, and that you want your images to look fantastic! Let me know if you have any questions for that post!
7. If you have Netflix, what do you use to play it? Right now we just hook up my laptop, but we’re currently figuring out different ideas for how we could make something else work, since I need to use my laptop, typically when the kids are watching a movie. (Oh, yes, the laptop survived the great water cup fall on it with only a $15 new keyboard, hallelujah!) We’ve considered a Wii, but might wait on that till the kids are older. Perhaps just a streaming player like a Roku 2 from Amazon? Give me your ideas, people!
8. To those who’ve asked: yes, I’m done with my Frame a Day (they just need to be posted!) and my Frame a Week is in full swing! I’m happy to be changing things up a little for the new year, especially with the assumption we are moving in a few months, and with the busy session coming ahead. Now to finish out 2011…
9. Last week I almost had had three number 2 bullet points, instead of 1, 2, 3 before I caught myself. See? I’m human! 😉
10. Have a warm, and safe week!