1. Happy Spring! Everyone is complaining about the snow we got this morning, and the blustery day, but this is what makes it feel like spring to me-sunny days, followed by storms and snow! I love that my bulbs are all starting to come up, even through the snow.
2. I have heard that alot of our friends had the same sickness we did these past 2 weeks. Hope you all are feeling better! We’re still sick, and I’m beggining to wonder what exactly it is we have. I’d guess bronchitis, but I don’t think that’s right, because I’ve had it before, and this doesn’t hold a candle to it.
3. Did you see the Reading Eggs review that Landon and I posted yesterday? It was so fun working with him on it, and telling him that he got to try it out so other kids could know if they would like it or not. Besides that, anything he gets sole ownership over, and doesn’t have to share with little sis, makes him happy. 😉
4. If you haven’t noticed the new link on the right, I’ve gotten a “fine art” side of my business up and running, and will be posting new art there periodically. Fine Art by Holly Clouse on Etsy!
5. I don’t think I’ve shared this here, just on my Facebook page, so here it is if you didn’t see it: I am currently working on a exciting new project-if you’re in the greater E. Washington/N. Idaho area, and have had a fun birthday party for your kids (any age!) and have pictures of it to show off, will you contact me? firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the “contact” button at the top left of the page. Thank you!
6. How’s the bracket’s coming this week? Mine still looks pretty good, (ok, it looks alright 😉 ) but mainly because I didn’t have Mizzou going very far. Hooray for more basketball this weekend!
7. And Mariner’s are going to be playing soon! I love watching baseball, hooray for spring!
8. And this weekend, a session with a little cutie, Owen, who just turned one!
9. And on that note (since I’m on a roll 😉 ), let me know if you’re interested in a spring session! As of today, vacation dates for our new home move are still Sunday, April 14th through Sunday, May 13th!
10. Have a lovely week, friends!