1. Happy Tuesday and Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you have happy plans for the evening?
2. Here’s my little cutie, who insisted on a picture for her daddy. 🙂
4. And on that note, look at how well my husband did?! Even working out of town every week he not only remembered but also had roses delivered to me. Thank you, Nathan!
6. Who watched the Grammy’s Sunday night? Did you have a favorite performance? Adele basically sweeping the Grammy’s works for me, I love her music, and I think her performance of Rolling In the Deep was one of my favorite’s of the evening. Seeing The Civil Wars was awesome too, since I’ve been a fan before anyone knew who they were. Finally, Chris Brown is way annoying to me, and Niki Minaj is just odd. HA!
7. Notice the logo up there has changed?! I had a rather crappy week last week, when a fellow photographer notified me that we shared the same logo. After some digging by her designer, we found that my designer had stolen and resold my logo. I’m so glad we have mutual friends in the photography world, and that I was able to talk to the original designer and photographer, who were more than kind to me as I was left with scrambling to change my logo and an with an absent designer. A blog post to come soon with the actual new logo, (not quite finished) but I am thrilled with the designer I am working with now.
8. I am looking forward to celebrating this weekend with one of the cutest almost one-year-olds around, Cole! You might remember him from his newborn session (HERE) and his 6-month session (HERE) and I am so excited to see how much he’s grown, and show him off in a sneak peek soon!
9. Thank you so much to all the new Facebook fans these last two weeks! I’m almost up to 300 fans, and loving it. Thanks guys!
10. Have a happy week everyone!