1. Happy Tuesday, and Happy (almost) Thanksgiving! This holiday seems so very overshadowed to me by Christmas, as it seems the decorations and everything come out earlier every year, but it is a very special time of year to be grateful for our blessings.
2. And for me, my family, friends and clients top that list! And coffee. That’s pretty high on the list too. 🙂
3. Also, I would like to say that I have been attempting to not listen to Christmas music till Friday, but failed quite miserably at it yesterday while I was working. Oh well, it’s only on for a month right? 😉
4. Since my father-in-law is in town for another week, my mother-in-law hired me for some family pictures of them with their un-married kids. This past weekend I had the chance (ok, a 10 minute chance 😉 ) for a quick portrait session with them in the 20 degree weather. Love you guys!
5. Hugs in the cold!
7. Who’s going Black Friday shopping?! I’m thinking about staying home and watching Amazon for deals, which is my typical routine every year. 😉 I went a few years back, and haven’t since. I love the deals, I hate the crowds! I might go for the midnight deals. *might* 😉
8. December 1st I’ll have some fun announcements and a great giveaway for you all! I am really excited for changes and new things coming to my business.
9. Also, share with your friends and family! One of the changes starting December 1st is a $50 referral credit for each friend or family member you refer that books a session-and that goes up the more you refer in a 12 month period! I appreciate so very much those of you who have shared my business with your friends and family, and I think you should get something for that!
10. Happy Thanksgiving! Have a very happy and safe weekend with family and friends, and thank you so much for being client’s and followers. I’m grateful for you all!