1. Happy Tuesday, everyone! SO glad to be heading into the middle/end of the week. Yesterday was not nice to me. Today wasn’t really either.
2. But even if it wasn’t nice, it was all ridiculous 1st world problems that are so stupid it’s almost silly sometimes. If that even makes sense. We’re so blessed here in this country, with all of our wealth, aren’t we?!
3. Regardless, I was still happy to climb into bed last night. I also might’ve eaten my body weight in Dorito’s, which, as always, makes me feel better. 😉 Here’s to another new day!
4. VBS was the highlight of my day yesterday & today, so many cuties there that we had a blast with. I have so much fun photographing them! We took images and put them in a slideshow for the kids to watch, and to say they love it is an understatement. So fun.
5. I had a maternity session with one of my dear friends today, who is expecting their 4th little girl in September, if she stays put that long! (she’s intent on meeting her Auntie Holly early 😉 ) J, you’re stunning! More to come!
7. Has anyone heard Graffiti6? They’re one of my new favorite bands (listen to “Over You” & “Free”!)” I go through a cycle, I just got over having Christina Perri on repeat constantly. I LOVE her song Distance with Jason Mraz, and her song A Thousand Years.
8. Sweet thoughts and prayers go out to the victims families in Colorado. I don’t have words for the horrific and sudden grief they must be feeling right now.
9. I have weekends sessions left in September, and one left in October. Other then that, please inquire into weekday sessions as fall fills up so quickly!
10. And with that, have an absolutely lovely week!