1. How’s everyone enjoying this weather?! It seems so weird to me that we don’t have snow (Landon asks for some very.single.day!) but I do love this weather that feels like spring. And check out the 10-day forecast! Pretty nice, right? It makes me feel like spring cleaning! I have to keep telling myself it’s Christmastime. 🙂
2. We have a new computer coming our way, and I am counting down the days! Our desktop has reached a new low, it let’s me work for 90 seconds and then freezes for 30 seconds. (I timed it. 😉 ) Our computer guy said it’s time to start over, so now I anxiously await something that will run much, much faster!
3. We have a google + page! Check it out, HERE! I’m still adding more galleries, and details, but if you’re on Google +, add me to your circles!
4. Also, the giveaway for a custom photography session and high resolution disk continues on my Facebook page, through Saturday at midnight! Check it out HERE, and please share with your family and friends!
5. Additionally, I am now booking 2012 sssions! Please use the contact button at the top of that page for session date availability. Sessions go very quickly, as I only book a select number each month, so keep that in mind when thinking about when you’d like your session!
6. Did you sign up for my newsletter? You can do so by scrolling to the very bottom of the blog, or through this link HERE. By doing so, you’ll keep up-to-date on specials, news and subscriber only deals and treats!
7. I am waiting on the UPS today, because I needed a few more envelopes to finish sending out my Christmas cards. Suddenly, it occured to me that he typically passes by about 10 in the morning, but when I’m waiting on something he always comes around 6 in the evening! I think I’ll tell them that. 😉
8. This past Sunday, after Nathan left for Seattle (he’s working there now!) my best friend came over and we decided to exchange presents with the kids, a.) because we’re impatient 😉 and b.) because I love spreading it out for them, so they enjoy the gifts more. We had so much fun, and the delight on their faces was so fun to watch.
9. Here’s Emmalia, thrilled with her new gift, right before she got tired of it and went to steal Landon’s away. 😉
10. Have a happy week!