1. Yay for being back this week! The blog and site went down last week, and while the site went back up fairly easily, the blog was down for over a week. I am soooo grateful to my fabulous IT guy (my brother!), and I’m not entirely sure what I’m gonna do without him when we move. I’m currently convincing him to move with us. 😉
2. We’ve been sick the past 3 weeks. It’s been tiring, but seems to be normal for most of my friends and their families. I’m so happy the kids are feeling better, and so blessed that it is nothing worse. And I hope we’re done with sick for a long time, foreverandeveramen. 😉
3. I have the greatest mother and father-in-law known to mankind. Sunday after church my mom-in-law asked if I wasn’t feeling good, and I told her I felt awful. She scooped up the kiddos, told me they wanted to take them for the day, and that I needed to try and get some sleep. That evening she called and said she wanted them to spend the night. For the first time in a long time I got a full night’s sleep, and got to sleep in. So wonderful. I owe them for way more than that, but it’s just one of the many reasons they are so fabulous. Love you guys!
4. Does anyone know of anywhere to stay in Billings, MT? Nathan and I are currently trying to plan a getaway at the end of the month, and Billings is about the halfway point..and Billings is non too exciting. So if anyone knows of a nice hotel, or inexpensive vacation rental, I’ll forever be in your debt. 🙂
5. True to form, here’s a recipe for you all. YUM. And easy. Orzo with Parmesan & Basil
6. Did you notice the new “Contact Me” button on the left side of the page? It’s a super easy way if you need to get in contact with me real quick!
7. Since we are planning on moving soon, we are planning on selling the house soon, so I’m doing my best to get everything ready. I mowed the lawn and cleaned up the yard, my brother helped me fix the garbage disposal in the kitchen, trying to figure out my leaky roof, and getting ready to paint the house and stain the decks. Just thinking about it all while 2 cuties run around me in circles is enough to make me exhausted. 😉
8. Warm weather and sunshine would help with above said tasks…the 10 day forcast has only one day of spotty sunshine, the rest all say rain. 🙁
9. Happy Mother’s Day on Sunday to all you mom’s out there! I hope it’s a wonderful day of relaxation, of memories, and happy hugs and kisses with your cuties.
10. Have a happy week!!