1. Tuesday again! I may be late, but I still blogged on Tuesday. 😉 My blessings from this past week include fall weather, pumpkin bread, watching the kids learn, flowers and making new friends. 🙂
2. That last one was especially fun today, because I got to meet my friend Tami, who I’ve been emailing etc. We “met” online when she booked a family session with me this fall, and since she is a photographer too, got together to talk all things business. I had so much fun getting to know you better today, Tami!
3. And then my bestie and I got to browse fabric stores and Old Navy while the kids were at Grandma’s, and looked for outfits for my own family pictures. Yay!
4. Will you say a prayer for my mom tomorrow? She goes in for foot surgery tomorrow morning at 8am, and I am sure any happy thoughts sent her way would be much appreciated. Thank you! 🙂
5. Landon doesn’t care too much for tracing letters yet, so I dyed some rice and set him loose. He loves drawing letters in the rice, and I can’t believe how fast he’s learning them all. I got a quick snapshot-I love this age! (and how fast his little hand is moving. 🙂 )
7. Last week the kids and I made homemade cheese-it’s. This week we tried homemade laundry detergent, and refried beans, which all turned out well. We’re on a roll!
8. I see and am sent alot of quotes that I think are funny, or inspiring, but this next one really cracked me up. Even for you women shaking your head…you know it’s true. 😉
10. Have a happy week! Next week starts a bunch of sessions, can’t wait to show them all off!