1. Yesterday Nathan and I drove across the state to Everett for a interview for him. Praying and hoping!
2. Speaking of which, anyone around here live over there? 🙂
3. We got together with Nathan’s family on Sunday for his sister and Grandma’s birthday, and I took the opportunity to do a stylized shoot with the cousins,since I doubt we’ll have any more pictures of all four of them together again before we move. It’s a wee bit fun to wrangle 4 kids 4 and under (ages 4, 3, 2, and 1 till September!), so I wanted to do something with them that would keep them occupied. Vintage lemonade stand, ftw! Here’s a real quick one, more to come soon!
5. Friday night I woke up in massive amounts of pain, so we headed to urgent care early Saturday morning. I ended up with a really bad infection, and laid on the couch most of the day Saturday, with lots of antibiotics. I’m feeling much better now, hooray!
6. AND, this coming Friday, I have a session at a lake house with an extended family that is in town together. So very excited to meet you all!
7. True to my last weeks post about Pioneer Woman, I found yet another recipe to try, HERE. But don’t look if you’re hungry, love sweets and/or love cake or strawberries. I can’t wait to try it! 😉
8. Landon has been having tons of fun in the in-laws pool this year! Emmalia dips a toe in now and then, and she will get in if I get in, (and has fun!) but for the most part she just wants to stick with the kiddie pool which is much warmer. Really, who can blame her? 😉
9. Last year I made our first blog book, from the first year of my blog, using a special site that imported all the posts etc. I just didn’t end up loving the book that much (just the style, loooove that the blog is in print!) so last time Groupon had a $25 Groupon for $100 at Picaboo, I went for it. I’m currently working on the last 2 (I think?) years of my blog, up till now, and though Groupon doesn’t import posts, it’s fairly easy to copy and paste, and looks exactly how I want it too! I am really loving it so far, and can’t wait to see it in person!
10. Have a happy, sunny week!