1. We’ve had most everything (KNOCK ON WOOD) that could go wrong around here go wrong, starting right about when Nathan left. The whole thing about how you’re either heading into a storm or ending a storm? Yeah, I’ve been in one for a month now. A few things happened here yesterday, but the works is that our roof is leaking really bad (as opposed to just leaking), so yesterday I spent the day on the phone with roofers, and today my home shall be filled with many a roofer giving me estimates, for many thousands of dollars worth of work. Booyah.
2. Along with that, is now too early to start buying lotto tickets? Because I’m bound to get the most extraordinary bit of luck headed this way very, very soon. Kidding. Kind of. 😉
3. That being said, we’re SO blessed. No matter everything that keeps happening, it always finds a way to be solved, (mostly) painlessly, and (somewhat) inexpensively. God is always good to us, and always takes care of us, and we always have more than we deserve.
4. Also, anyone know any good roofers? 😉
5. I got a call yesterday from one of the guys that oversees the Lineman program at SCC. It was the greatest phone call about what a hard worker my guy is, and encouragement to keep pushing forward. It meant alot to me. 🙂
6. Every time I do yard work we get a wind storm. Now, I’m not trying to complain, just sharing facts. And the fact of the matter is that the weatherman should watch my house. Whenever I do yard work, it gets windy that night or the next morning. I’m just saying. 😉
7. Nathan took my bluetooth with him to Wyoming, so I’ve been needing to buy a new one for, well, a month. I finally found THIS one and loved it for an entire week. And then I couldn’t find it. I was sure the kids had taken it, I looked in their toys, etc.etc., and it just wasn’t there. Today I put on a sweatshirt that had just been washed, and there, in the corner of the pocket was the Bluetooth. Freshly washed. I fail. But it still works! So, if you’re looking for a cheap, but great Bluetooth that survives around here, there it is. 😉
8. Thanks for getting me to 200 fans on Facebook everyone! For some reason that was really neat for me to see. 🙂
9. My favorite quote lately, that one of my friends showed me a few years ago. I loooooove it.
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.”
So very, very true.
10. Have a happy week!