1. I wrote this yesterday and then forgot to hit publish before I left the office for the day. Booyah! Pregnancy brain, for the win!
2. I’m blogging! I love you all so much. I can see how many of you are still looking every Tuesday (and other day’s too!) to see if I’ve blogged and how we’re doing. You’re fabulous!
3. And I’m still sick, but we’re getting there. 🙂 I’m almost 15 weeks pregnant (Holy.Smokes.) and even though it’s been the longest summer of my life, we’re so ridiculously blessed that we still have this little baby, and are still trucking along. We had a blot clot and tear, and a the last appt, the dr said the tear had healed up and, and though there was a blood clot still, it had diminished greatly. Happy news!
4. And I love Kelle Hampton’s post on that, “How to Play with Your Child When You’re Exhausted”. We’ve played lots of those couch games the last few months. 🙂
5. Is everyone ready for school to start? Eeks, the kiddos start up again Tuesday (one week!) and I keep saying over and over in my head, “I have a first grader! I have a first grader!”
6. We went to Greenbluff today to spend some time with my mom before school starts, and to get (more!) peaches and corn! I *love* summer produce, and I’m definitely going to be missing all the fresh fruits and veggies here soon!
7. And with that, try THIS. And let me know what you think. 😀
8. On a business note, I am booked up for September. I haven’t decided yet if I am going to open October/November bookings, so stay tuned for that! I hope to be feeling well enough to finish off the year seeing all my favorite clients and their families for fall portraits, and before baby comes!
9. AND, congratulations to all my clients with babies on the way! What a fun time. I love seeing everyone’s families grow!
10. H ave a lovely week, and a happy and relaxing Holiday weekend!