1. I apologize for being MIA! I’ve been slightly active on my Facebook page, but I know it’s been quiet around here. Just lots going on around the scenes, and some news coming soon.
2. Are you enjoying our heat?! It’s been so HOT! We’ve been out at the in-laws pool the last few days and are so very grateful for our AC! What a blessing it is.
3. Oh, and we’ve been doing lots of reading up on THIS. Landon loves his new boomerang, which is currently on the roof. I can lift anything right now, so we wait for daddy to come home tomorrow, and get out the ladder, ha!
4. My little guy turns 6 on Monday. 🙁 We’re celebrating with some family on the 4th, and he’s so excited about his huge chocolate cake, and fireworks, and all the fun stuff! I can’t believe how fast he’s growing…he’s way past my waist now in height, and he’s just such a big boy.
5. Speaking of the little man…
6. The in-laws still have one baby kitten left! I posted an album on my personal FB page, they had 9 and are down to just one little cutie that needs a home. So if you want a kitten… 😉
7. We’re trying THIS recipe tonight! I’m going to grill it, and we’ll see how it is. My sister and brother-in-law gave me a huge bag of Tilapia, so here’s to using it all up!
8. I have a wedding coming up the end of this month, and I can’t wait! It’s up on Greenbluff, and I know it’s going to be gorgeous. And hopefully the weather will be a tad cooler by then…
9. And with that, I’m off. I’ll be off work July 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th this week, but I’m always nearby if you send me a quick email.
10. Happy 4th of July, have a wonderful Holiday weekend!