1. Happy Tuesday! Another week gone, amazing how time flies! And then how it totally drags other days. 🙂 My sister-in-law and I were talking about how all the days I spent on bed rest thinking we where gonna loose this sweet baby went by so agonizingly slow, but thinking in about 3 weeks a new little one will be in our home it makes me realizes how fast the times goes. Sometimes the days drag, but the weeks fly. 🙂
2. And with that, I had my last session Saturday, before the baby comes! Now I’m completing orders, galleries, and the ever so fun, business taxes! And washing baby clothes. And looking for a new pediatrician. And…. 😉
3. It does look like Nathan gets to be home for her birth though, which I am so grateful for! It was looking like more and more of a possibility that my sister would be at the birth with me (which I would not have minded at all!! 🙂 ) and that he wouldn’t be home at all after her birth, but I think that’s all worked out now, hooray! What a sweet blessing.
4. Last week my washing machine overflowed, the computer decided it didn’t like me, and the garbage disposal cracked and overflowed, all the same day. Thanks heavens for my “little” brother, who came over that night and took care of the kids and I! I am so very grateful for family…
5. This post is not complete with out a little “GO SEAHAWKS!” and that I can’t believe, finally, *our* team is going back to the Superbowl a second time! We are so excited. I told Nathan it would be hilarious if I went into labor on Superbowl Sunday, and we ended up in the hospital all day. He wrote back, “Best.Day.Ever.” 😉 Oh, and welcome to all the new Seahawk fans. HA!
6. Does anyone have a dentist they adore? Weird question (does anyone truly adore their dentist? 😉 ) but we are looking for a new one! Spokane area, and go! 😉
7. I still have two spots in April for sessions! I’d love to fill that month up before I officially go on leave, and I’m so close!
8. Along with that, make sure to sign up for my newsletter (HERE) if you want a fun special for summer!
9. And, I’m off to complete galleries and prep orders for tomorrow. And go take a walk so my nurse doesn’t give me the side eye tomorrow when I get weighed at my OB appt. JUST KIDDING! 😉
10. Have a happy week!