1. Have you heard about the great Snapfish deal that ends today? Put 100 4×6 prints in your cart, and then use code: WEDPRINT at checkout to get all prints for $1 with free shipping! With WA state tax, mine came to $1.09 total, such a great deal! I don’t recommend Snapfish for professional printing, as I feel their colors are a bit off at times, but for snapshots, that is a fantastic deal! We ordered a bunch to send to Grandparents. 🙂 Hurry if you do it though, pretty sure it ends sometime tonight.
2. We’re off to Seattle this weekend! Nathan has his final test with one company (our dream job!) on Saturday morning, and then another company called and wants him to begin the interview/test process on Sunday! We celebrated our 5th anniversary last Friday, so we decided to leave the kids here with family and my best friend, and make a weekend of it. Super excited to get away!
3. And, of course, that means we’d appreciate all your prayers and thoughts for him on Saturday morning at about 9am. We will hopefully find out next week sometime if we’re moving there!
4. And with that, I’ll be out of the office this coming Friday through Sunday. I will return calls, email’s, booking’s and order’s when I return on Monday.
5. I shared this on my Holly Clouse Photography Facebook Fan Page (like page? ha!) but check out this darling growth chart! I think it would be soooo cute with pictures from your session, especially pictures from your child’s first year, or something like that. Someone order one and send me pictures! 🙂
6. We’ve had so many blessings come our way this past week. We had some very encouraging people that loved on us, and some mom’s that gave me clothes and diapers etc. We appreciate it so much. I am so blessed and have so much more than I need.
7. The kids and I went to my mom’s on Sunday night, and picked some goodies from her garden. She has green beans, zuchinni, tomatoes (not quite ready), onions, lettuce and a few more things. It is so fun to watch the kids picking carrots, so amazed that what they eat every day do indeed come from the ground. 🙂
8. And whenever I am out with the kids, and have my camera in hand, I try my hardest to get a shot of all of us together. SO:
9. Thank you mom!!
10. We’re off to a playdate and the kids are super thrilled. 🙂 Hope everyone has a great day!