1. Happy sunny day! I’m in love with this weather, did you see we have a forecast of 70 degrees?! All of the next 10 days or so are looking lovely. Hooray for grass greening up, flowers blooming, and gorgeous spring sessions, woot!
2. Do your kiddos have cute Easter outfits picked out? Emma and I found her a beautiful Easter dress, but in our excitement, we forgot how hard it would be to find Landon something that matched well. We finally did though (thank you, Target!) and they’ll be two little stylin’ cuties this year. It’s also time for an updated (huge!) shot of them for the living room, so there you go!
3. So, with our gorgeous weather, we’re painting the outside of our house. (EEK) When our quotes came in at $5k-$8k we decided that doing it ourselves with a little help from our brother-in-law might not be so bad after all. It’s a huge, daunting task, just looking at it, but needs to be done SO bad. Our neighbor’s keep sweetly saying, “So, when do you plan to paint the outside?” Haha. So dark blue, white and rustic red for the brick and front door, here we come! I have a bet on how long it’s going to take. 😉
4. I finally moved alot of the thing and recipes I have tried to a new board on Pinterest, so followers can see my comments too. There are so many wonderful pictures of food on there, but sometimes when you try the actual recipe it’s…not so great. My “I’ve tried it!” board is HERE.
5. And a favorite recipe is this one : Zuppa Touscana Soup. I have probably shared it here already, but I’m sorta obsessed. One of my best friend’s, Kim, always laughs at me, because not only do I make it at home, but I also have it when we go out to lunch together at Olive Garden. Yesterday when we were out to lunch, I tried OG’s Chicken and Gnocchi soup which was SO yummy too. Time to find/make a new copycat recipe!
6. I thought this next quote was funny. There you have it!
8. I’m booking session in April, May, June, currently. If you would like a session from July – December, please contact me with the details, and I will slot you, and discuss closer to your session date! April and May are nearly booked, so please contact me soon if you would like a weekend date!
9. Also, I have the best clients in the world. I thought I’d throw that in too. You all are amazing! 🙂
10. Have a wonderful week!