1. Did everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving? Ours was filled with lots of food and family and friends. Someday soon, like January soon, you’ll probably even see some images from it! 😉
2. Our little family tradition is getting our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, and we followed suit this year. Emmalia is old enough to truly enjoy decorating and helping out; while Landon shows her what to do and says he remembers from last year, which I have no doubt he does. He looooves the Christmas lights, the santa’s and putting change in the Salvation Army boxes. Holiday’s are fun. 🙂
3. We celebrated Christmas with Nathan’s family since his dad was home for a few weeks, and exchanged gifts. SO, if you’re looking for a great gift for a 4-year-old, Landon LOVES this! iPlay Build-A-Road His is a little different and bigger than that, but I couldn’t find the exact link. Anyway, the road/links are movable..they turn anyway you want, and you can even connect them in a circle for the car to drive around on if that makes sense. It’s awesome! A very fun gift.
4. Does anyone else watch the Amazon Lightning Deals for Black Friday every year? I thought it was disappointing this year-they didn’t just blow me away like they normally do! Last year I didn’t go out at all, and solely shopped on Amazon, and felt like I always got the best deals..this year, not so much! I also noticed Amazon was having things on sale, say for $100, when it was originally $200. Then on Black Friday, they put it up as a Lightning Deal for $96 and claimed it had always been $200. Boo, Amazon!
5. One deal we are still looking for is a new computer. Our desktop has lived a long life, and is now dying a very slow but sure death. 😛 This is not the best time for us to be needing to replace it, so I’m constantly watching for deals etc. I love the new wireless desktop’s they have out though, and am sure that’s the way we’re headed. No cords? Yes please!
6. And if anyone has any comments on that or knows of any fab deals, do tell. We’d love to hear them! 🙂
7. Who does Elf on the Shelf? I thought about it last year, but knew the kids where to old, and forgot about it this year until I saw all my friends putting up their ideas! I think for sure we will be trying it next year! Knowing Landon, he’ll figure it out right away though. 😉
8. I’m working like crazy on some fun announcements and a fabulous giveaway on Thursday! (crossing fingers it’s ready then…) Check back!
9. AND, watch the Facebook page! 😉
10. Have a happy week!