1. Happy Tuesday, and a very Happy New Year! Welcome to 2013, even though I’m still in a bit of disbelief that another year is already gone. Oh, and that it’s tax time now. 😉
2. We had lots of fun last night, playing games and welcoming in the new year with lots of friends to the wee hours of this morning. It was so fun to have “old” friends over, that we hadn’t seen in awhile. Nathan and I are very blessed with so many friends around, I can’t even count them all!
3. On a food note, from our party last night, Festive Cracker Spread is the best cracker dip around!
4. Any new year’s resolutions going on in your home? I usually do more of a “bucket list” of things I wish to accomplish, rather then a “resolution” persay. We accomplished ALOT of our “bucket list” items last year, and are excited for another go around this year.
5. Along with that, I’m starting up my Frame a Day again this year! I did it in 2011, and though it was alot of work, skipping it this past 2012 made me so sad. I printed out our 2011 year, and the special memories, and trying times and growing kids are so special to look back. I loved it, so it’s up again! Here’s to 2013! (Link HERE to A Frame a Day, 2013)
6. CNN has a good article this morning about starting off the new year right with six tech resolutions. You can find it HERE, read number one and three carefully! A January goal is scanning in old family pictures from my mom’s, I want to make sure my family’s memories I have from growing up are preserved forever!
7. And this is a rather funny article, the top 10 tech fails of 2012! Find it HERE.
8. Have you watched any good movies or shows lately? (Besides GU and the NFL, of course. 😉 ) One of my close friends (thanks J!) gave me the first season of Downton Abbey for Christmas. I can’t wait to try it, as she, along with my SIL and Nathan’s aunt have all sung it’s praises, but it’s definitely not a show Nathan will be interested in when he’s home. 🙂 If you’re into Lord of the Ring style movies, The Hobbit was pretty good!
9. I’m off to spend the day with my family and “un-decorate” the house with Emmalia. Time for all the January snowmen to come out of hiding!
10. Have a wonderful week!