1. Yay, election day! Vote! And at this point I don’t even care who for, lets just get this over with. HA!
2. Seriously though, the phone calls we get and the ads are just relentless. One of my best friends said, when she was growing up, her parents shot sticky nerf darts at the tv when election ads came on. Sound like a plan to me!
3. This might be appearing in another blog post soon, but, after yesterday’s post on Landon, here’s Emma! What a silly girl. She is not lacking in the personality department! 😉
5. We originally had snow for Wednesday, but it’s back to a very low precipitation level. Then we had it foretasted for next week, but it’s gotten warmer now. Nathan laughs, because ever year I want sunny weather for October, but the second November hits, I am dying for snow for all my winter sessions! If you would like to be put on my wait list with a couple other clients to pick your session date the minute we get snow some pretty snow, let me know! Snow pictures with snowball fights and snowmen and colorful warm coats are so fun!
6. Nathan had to go in to the ER last week, when he was having severe numbness in his hands. The verdict is that he has carpal tunnel really bad in his left hand and marginally bad in his right. He goes in to see a specialist right about now, so any prayers and well wishes I would love! We are really hoping that surgery will not be required.
7. On another note, anyone had surgery for that? Some of my friends husband’s that are in the same line of work have had surgery work wonder’s, so we are hopeful that if he does need it, we can just get it over with.
8. Are you working on your Christmas cards yet? I haven’t even thought about ours, but on Saturday a photographer in town and I are photographing each other’s families, so I am hoping seeing the images of my family while get me in gear! 2 weeks and 2 days till Thanksgiving!
9. And, a smile for your Tuesday. Have a great day!