1. This Tuesday I am thinking of and praying for everyone on the East side of our nation! The pictures coming out of some of the areas like New Jersey and New York’s lower Manhattan make me cringe, what a disaster to start cleaning up from. I know there are a bunch of first responders out in it, EMT’s, and thousands of lineman I know working to get more 7.5 million customer’s power back on. Be safe you all, it’s ridiculously dangerous when power lines and water mix. And go away, Hurricane Sandy. We hate you.
2. AND, because we can’t leave pictures out of this, go HERE to get a look at some of the images coming in. I don’t want to say they are ‘amazing’ images, but they are, in a really horrible way. It boggles my mind what devastation wind and water can do.
3. I wrapped up my last October session this past Saturday morning (Sneak peek HERE if you missed it!) and just wanted to say how grateful I am to all my fabulous clients! You made my fall season the best yet, and I am so happy to have had the chance to capture so many fun and special memories. On to winter and snuggling sweet newborns and meeting mama’s-to-be (and new dad’s too!)!! Contact me quickly if you want to snatch one of my last 2012 sessions!
4. I swear, I say this ALL THE TIME on my blog, but I am also going to try and catch up on my own family snapshots now that I am back to normal working hours next week. I haven’t even looked at the images I took at the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago, or the fair, or summer, or…
5. What are your plans for Halloween?! We’re going to hunker down and watch movies and eat junk food all night. 🙂
6. You may have noticed a new link at the top of the page, VIP Clients. My VIP section is nearly complete, and it will be full of tips on sessions, pricing, and details on what to expect, along with clothing guides! Clients, feel free to message me if you would like the password as soon as it is complete, by the end of this week!
7. Does anyone else use Hotmail? They changed up Outlook, and it is kinda weird. It does match the new Windows 8 though. The funny thing about it, is it pulls any image of you associated with any accounts you have, and uses that as your profile image on email now. So, whenever I email someone back, it looks like we’ve got an instant message/mobile web thing going on. It’s kinda funny, ha! And, word to the wise, beware of what picture is associated with your account… 😉
8. Myself and my husband’s cousin hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law and his other cousin, sister to the husband’s cousin (did you get all that? 😉 ) a few weeks ago, and Tiffany ordered a cake from Happy Cake Co in the Valley. We were so pleased with it! It turned out so pretty, and was absolutely delicious. They positively nailed what we wanted. Here it is…
10. Have a very happy Tuesday! I’m content to listen to the rain fall, edit and drink some warm coffee. 😉