1. Ohmydearstars, how are we to Tuesday again, already?! I can’t believe how busy we are and how fast time is flying by. I really do wish some days I had a pause button, just for a few hours.
2. That being said, I got out of a session on Saturday and had 8 missed texts, and 5 missed calls. All client emails and phone calls are returned to promptly, but if you’re friends or family, uh, sorry? Honestly, I don’t feel that sorry, just busy, and ready for someone to come do my job for a week and then ask why I haven’t texted lately. Life’s wild. 🙂
3. In true Nathan fashion, he got hurt this last weekend playing basketball. One of the ways he got hurt was when someone accidentally chipped his tooth after elbowing him in the face. *sigh* So yesterday morning he got an emergency appointment to the dentist to make sure it was still in their properly, which it is. That’s the good news. The bad news is one of his wisdom teeth is coming in sideways and creating some big problems in his jaw. *SIGH*. 9am Friday morning he’s going under and they are all getting pulled!
4. He also tore his meniscus in his knee. (Retore? He thinks he tore it last year.) No more basketball for him I say!
5. After much talk and discussion, I’ve decided to book sessions through May here in Spokane! I am so excited about this, as every other photographer is booking out so far, and I’ve had so many inquiries I’ve had tell I’m just not sure. So HOORAY! First come first serve and all that good stuff, if you want a session, contact button is at the top of the page! 🙂
6. Look at this shot I captured yesterday…LOVE. She was patting his back, talking softly to him. The most precious things in life in these little moments…
7. Speaking of little moments, the other day I found corn flakes on the floor in the kitchen, just a few of them…which trailed across the living room and behind one of the couches. And there folks, was an entire bag of cereal dumped out behind the couch, and two cuties munchin’ away. They do keep me busy.
8. Anyone else as ready for spring as I am? It seems like if we don’t have rain we have a really windy day that is cold. SO excited for some nice warm, 60 degree weather. Loved a day we had like that last weekend. We need some more!
9. The photography class I taught last week was so much fun! I really enjoyed getting to meet everyone & speak. Welcome to those of you checking out the blog! 🙂
10. I made some pumpkin pancakes this morning that were good! Everyone scarfed them down, and Nathan didn’t ask what weird thing was in them, which means he didn’t notice, which means I did my job! 😉 I found the recipe in May’s Parents magazine, super easy!
Have a great week everyone!