1. Apparently this is the week for pushing myself out of my comfort zone and scratching off more things on my 101 things in 1001 days! One of those things is that I am teaching a photography class later this afternoon which I am so excited about. Can’t wait to show off some pictures of it!
2. I am slightly worried if they will ever want me back however. I think this is the first time I’ve ever taught anyone who is over about 12 years old. Ahem. Sorry ladies. 😉
3. Nathan was out of town last week for work/school and I skipped a few days of jogging. I thought I would enjoy the break, and be thrilled to sleep in past 5 and just not work out for a few days. Not. Apparently I am now one of those annoying people that likes to jog. Like miles at a time. I used to think my sister was crazy. Not anymore! I totally get it now. And roll your eyes all you want, 6 months ago I was rolling my eyes. 😉
4. Fresh “homemade” orange juice has got to be the best thing ever.
5. We moved last week’s session mainly because of the rain to this coming weekend, so I am so excited to see the little cutie I photographed as a newborn in October 6 months later! So far we have a forcast of 60 and sunny which is perfect! The only thing about spring is that you never know how quickly it will change it’s mind. 😉
6. If you don’t read my Frame A Day blog, Emma enjoyed her dinner the other night. Very, very much. 🙂
7. I have never ever filled out so many job applications in my life. After the kids go to bed, Nathan and I fill out apps and write cover letters. I know everything about every electrical company this side of the Mississippi River. For reals. 😉
8. To the special one’s who joined us yesterday in some extra praying and hoping about a job, thank you. You mean the world to us.
9. What? You still haven’t seen Seaside pictures? I promise I have copious amounts of gorgeous beach pictures. And you really will see them one day. I swear. 🙂
10. Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!!