1. My poor, sad, neglected blog! It’s been awhile, but I’m feeling better, and trying to get back in the swing of blogging!
2. As some of you know (and most of you don’t, since we haven’t officially announced it on the blog) we’re expecting a baby! Right after we found out, I rushed to the doctor due to some severe complications, and we’ve had a whirlwind 6 weeks, with me on bed rest, feeling generally awful, and working really hard and getting back to work and life.
3. We’re due February 20th, and we’re having ultrasounds about every 2 weeks due to the complications, but I finally feeling like I’m getting over the severe morning sickness and getting some energy back. Woot! And there’s the updates for you all. 🙂
4. I had the pleasure of photographing a gorgeous wedding on Saturday, congratulations, Alicia and Chris! Check out my FB page HERE for the sneak peeks I’m putting up, and I’ll have a full blog post for them soon.
5. And with that, Cannon’s Edge was a gorgeous venue, and Sunni is fabulous at her job! Check them out!
6. I am not currently booking any further sessions for 2013, but hope that changes soon, and will let you all know if/when it does! Fingers crossed. 🙂
7. Is everyone ready to get back to school soon? I can’t believe Landon’s going to be in 1st grade, but we’re pretty excited about it! We’re doing lots of rearranging in our house, as the current office will be the baby’s room, so we’re moving desks around, and making it perfect.
8. I LOVE fall. It’s a bit of a problem, I’m already ready for summer to be over, and can’t wait for cooler days, and the pumpkin patch, crisp fall air, and fresh apples. I love it!
9. And with that, Emma and I are making pumpkin bread tonight. Already. 😉
10. Have a lovely week! Thanks for sticking with me, you all are the best!