1. Up until about 5 minutes ago I thought it was Monday. Woops!
2. How’s life? I’m so busy right now, I can’t believe it’s already almost the middle of February. I’m excited though, for spring coming, and lots of spring portraits lined up. Bring on the warm weather and sunshine! 🙂
3. For those that are not friends with me on Facebook, here’s the little man! He is so proud of this picture, his absolute favorite part of basketball is running through the smoke and lights while he gets high five’s. He did, however, ask this last week, why there where no cheerleaders this time. 😀
5. Ya’ll might remember that I was a guest author on the NAPCP blog; and I wanted to say what a great blog they have going on over there! For session ideas, and tips and all sorts of good stuff, go check it out and subscribe. You can find it HERE.
6. We have a reader! Landon’s a little reading machine, and it is SO.MUCH.FUN. He is doing so well, and I’m amazed at how fast he is learning it all of the sudden. Some days we still have a bit of a battle, where he looks at me and tells me he knows what letter sound it is, but just doesn’t want to say (Heaven help me!) but most days he has fun, and loves to be able to read it.
7. Emma is learning letters, and she most certainly knows that an E is what her name starts with. “There’s an E! I see an E! I see me on the billboard! I see me on the coffee can!” Haha, they are too much fun.
8. I found a Facebook page a few weeks ago, called: Random Acts of Kindness – Spokane, WA, and their details says they are “Working to make Spokane a better place.” They have lots of fun kindness tips most days, like taking bread to a food bank, making someone a meal, or sending a note of appreciation. It’s fun to do with the kids, and though we don’t make every one, it’s neat to see what we can do, and fun to see the kids realizing the joy they are bringing to someone else’s life.
9. And I just had to throw in a semi-funny link, but totally not funny to those people on that boat. I think we’ve had enough cruise ship disaster’s lately to make me never ever ever want to go on a cruise! Cruise ship LINK.
10. And with that, I’m off to work. Enjoy your day!