1. I’m so very excited to start off this Tuesday by sharing that an article I wrote was chosen to be featured this morning on the National Association of Professional Child Photographer’s blog! You can find it HERE!! And, welcome to all that are new readers from the NAPCP blog. Happy to have you!
2. Yesterday evening, one of my newest little clients entered the world, and I am so excited to meet her this week for her first modeling gig! 😉 Congratulations, B Family!!
3. Did you all enjoy the snow yesterday? Can’t say I am to terribly sad to see it melting here, although the kids, as always, loved it. Nathan gets 10 days off for Thanksgiving, so starting Saturday evening, snow your heart out, weather! 🙂
4. Anyone hosting Thanksgiving at their house this year? I think I am going to be hosting at our new home, I just can’t decide if my oven is big enough, ha! Either way, at home or at my mom’s, I can’t wait. I LOVE the holidays, and if I could just freeze the time during the Holiday season with my healthy, happy little family, it would be a wonderful thing indeed. 🙂
5. Here is another shot of Emma as I finish up more of some images I took of her when she & I took a walk last week. It was, in fact, also used in the article I wrote that I mentioned above. Love my little silly girl, crazy hair and all! I think it’s time for another trim, but not by her! 😉
7. I have alot of consultations with brides and some more fun meetings coming up, like one this morning. So blessed by all of you to meet you, and gain new friends every day! I love my job, and I know that is not the norm.
8. And speaking of this morning, go check out Journey Discovery Center and give them some love on their Facebook page HERE! I’m photographing their group of preschooler’s in a few weeks, and am so excited to be working with them!
9. We had our family portraits done last Saturday. I traded with a photographer in town, (who also happens to be a dear friend!) we photographed each other’s families and it worked out so well! I will have a blog post of her family’s images later this week or beginning of next. I just adore seeing pictures of, not just my family, but ME in the portraits as well! It probably sounds snobbish, but to see our family whole, is so wonderful! I am very rarely in any pictures, and I want the kids to remember me! 😉 Also, I got my yearly dose of craziness getting ready for our family portraits! I think you mom’s are amazing, and our own yearly photo shoot reminds me of that fact! 🙂
10. Thanks ya’ll, for being the best readers ever!