1. As of yesterday, our roof is re-roofed! And it withstood a thunder and rain storm last night, so we’re good to go! 😉
2. After the roofers had finished, and I was talking to them Landon came outside and said:
Landon: “Hi guy!”
Roofer: “Hey buddy! Did we make alot of noise on your roof?”
Landon: “Well…..you know, you really did.”
Roofer: “Well, we’re all done now, so it should be quiet for you for the rest of the evening.”
Landon: “Well, alright. Bye guys!!!”
He always will go up and start random conversations with strangers. Pretty funny. Wonder where he gets that from? *duck*
3. We got this last night too:
4. Yay for summer weather! Love, love, love.
5. I also love grilling! I grill alot, and love finding new recipes and trying stuff out. I always try it out on the brother’s that come over, mainly because they’re bachelor’s and will eat any new recipe I try on them, even ones that aren’t so great. *snicker*
6. I had a newborn session yesterday in the morning, with the sweetest 3-week-old around. SO cute! Mom and Dad, a sneak peek will be up very soon, but for now…(anyone with baby fever must immediately look away.)
Don’t hate me. 😉
7. I love it when parents at newborn sessions ask to do the “hand” pose, like such above. Though it doesn’t seem like it at the moment, there will be a day you stare in awe at that picture, wondering how they were ever that teeny.
8. I am still taking sessions as they come, on a case-by-case basis. (I sound like a doctor 😉 ) I’m not scheduling real far out at this point, because Nathan has some interviews in the next few weeks, but contact me if you have a certain date in mind, and we’ll find a way!
9. One of my friends posted a quote on his facebook page that I love.
You can’t wring your hands and roll up your sleeves at the same time. ~ Callie Calabash
10. Have a happy week!