1. Happy Tuesday! This past week blew by for me, I even skipped a Friday post due to the flu in our house and being a frazzled mess with alot of house work. And then, I wrote this post out, and it was eaten alive somehow. BOO. Let’s see if I can remember where it was going. 😉
2. I’m thrilled to see sunny weather on the forecast this weekend (as it currently snows at my house!) not only for a great family session (can’t wait, Amanda!) but also Bloomsday! Who’s running/walking?
3. We get a new tv tomorrow. This is kinda funny and sad at the same time, because we just bought a new one in December. BUT, Miss E was dancing in the living room a few weeks ago with a glass in her hand, and, as best I can figure it out, ran into the tv and cracked the inside of it. Sigh. She came downstairs to find me, “Momma, something’s funny with the tv…” haha! Oh well. Here’s to a new tv, and a longer life for this one!
4. I have one spot that just opened up for the mini-maternity casting call I announced last month! I’m going to open it to blog readers first, before posting on my Facebook. It needs to take place in the month of May OR July, and you must be somewhere between 30-38 weeks, willing to sign a model release, and be available for a mini session in the Spokane area – that’s it! If you’re interested, please send a current picture to email@example.com and I’ll be in contact. Thank you!
5. And with that, I have one session open in May, June and July, respectively. Booking August-October now!
6. Need some inspiration for clothing, style or locations for your upcoming session?! Check out my page, HERE!
7. Any momma’s going to the JBF sale this weekend? I love it, I find the kids fun stuff there every year!
8. We have gotten so much done on the house, and the upstairs is nearly complete, but now I’m moving on to to the downstairs, which is a hot mess. If anyone has brilliant ideas for organizing a bonus/play/study room, send them my way! Where is Ikea when you need it?! 😉
9. And with that, I’m off to paint Landon’s closet, and plant more lovely flowers outside in between snowfalls.
10. Have a wonderful, wonderful week!