1. Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is off to a great week so far! I’m enjoying the cooler weather, and the thunderstorm we had the other night. Always an Oregon girl at heart. 🙂
2. I am not sure who created the problem, but the grass here at our new home hasn’t been watered in a long time. I know the bank wasn’t watering it for at least 1 1/2 years before we bought it, but before that I’m not sure. Anyway, it’s left us with a practically dead lawn, and alot of flowers that aren’t doing so hot. The cooler weather has been nice to replant, and get alot of water in the ground. Finger’s crossed that we have a gorgeous lawn in no time!
3. For our vacation weekend, I will be off Thursday through Monday this week. All emails and phone calls will be responded to on Tuesday!
4. I am getting alot of inquiries and bookings now that we have hit the busy season again. I have 2 dates left open in June, 3 in July, and 3 in August. If you are interested in your choice of dates, please contact me quickly.
5. Emma’s birthday went great, we had one happy little girl on our hands! First we celebrated on her actual birthday (the 12th) with my best friend. Her daddy was gone for school in Tri-Cities all day, so we did our own little thing. And every picture I took of her opening presents looked like this one…
6. HA! (and this was before she got her bangs trimmed…ahem)
7. Her birthday party was alot of fun too, we had all the family over and celebrated her and her two aunties birthday’s. Fact: with no birthday’s on my side, Nathan’s side and Emma’s birthday makes 5 birthday’s for our family in May. Whew.
8. Annnnd, we decorated for a Tangled party (Emma’s pick!) and Nathan’s talented sister Bethani, who just turned 14, made that darling cake for our cutie. Love it! She’s so very talented.
10. Have a lovely week, and a very happy holiday weekend!