1. How is your Tuesday today? Mine’s busy. My Monday was busy too, but the week is still draaaaaaging. Go figure.
2. Emma cut her own hair last night. She told me she had to go potty while I was loading the dishwasher, and came calmly walking back in two minutes later, with almost the whole left side cut off, and hair falling all around her. Wah.
3. The ladies at Great Clips got a good laugh this morning, though, and all three of them had fun figuring out how to salvage this disaster, into something cute. Still makes me sad.
5. In case you don’t follow my Facebook page, here’s my status from yesterday! Please contact me quickly if you are interested in one of my final sessions.
I have two session openings left in November for full sessions, after that I am only booking newborns for the rest of the year, or a few more mini sessions in the mornings. Let me know if you are interested in a date, but most of all, thank you clients! You’re the best. 🙂
6. Furby’s are back, and popular?! I can’t believe they’ve made a comeback. Maybe I saying “trying to make a comeback” would be more appropriate. Ha!
7. Did anyone watch any great new tv shows that started this week? I thought about watching Revolution last night, but bed and a book sounded so much nicer. I am not much of a tv person, but every now and then one episode of something grabs my attention. Or Seinfeld. 😉
9. Oh, and curtains for my room and Landon’s! Landon’s will be dark blue with stars, while I am going with a copycat version of THESE that I can totally see in my head, and is being created as I create. I hope it turns out as I imagine…
10. Have a happy, sunny and warm week! The mornings seem like fall, but our days are still all summer. 🙂