1. Happy Tuesday! How are all of you? Back in the swing of things from the holiday’s?! We had a rough weekend, but we’re doing better now. Life is weird some days, we’ll just leave it at that.
2. Hurrah for the snow plow drivers here in Spokane! They hit my neighborhood last night, and did a great job plowing us out. They work 24/7 when they are on, so I feel for them being out there for 72+ hrs. Be careful out there driving home tonight, it’s icy!
3. On that note, did your kiddos get to play in it? We haven’t been feeling well, so they just helped me shovel, and did a bit of running around in the yard, but Emma kept getting stuck because of how deep it is, HA! She is so funny.
4. I’m currently working on another blog book! Since January is my slowest month of the year, I usually use it to catch up on things that have been put off, like blog books. I’m currently only 2 years behind! 😛 I think I’m going to use Walgreen’s Photo this time, their book editor is super easy, and, BONUS! My best friend is the photo girl at the Walgreen’s I use, so she always makes it look amazing.
5. If you didn’t catch my Facebook business post last week, I have one wedding opening remaining for 2013. It’s a rather last minute time, as it’s this spring/early summer, but if you, or someone you know are needing to book a wedding photographer, please contact me!
6. One of my client’s (and friend’s!) Amanda, has a super fun Pinterest blog that she started, called Pinterest and the Pauper. You can find her HERE (or at http://www.pinterestandthepauper.blogspot.com/ if you can’t click that). She has a super cute blog, and it’s so fun to see the ideas from Pinterest she has tried. Love it! And leave me a comment if you have a blog or know of a blog that needs a shout out here, I know alot of us love blog stalking!
7. I have two model’s I’m going to be needing in the spring months. Most of you are, but if you’re not, sign up for my newsletter HERE and I’ll keep you appraised of who I need! I’m excited for spring, and funny shoots coming up.
8. You know my Small Business Friday’s? I’m so excited to start showing off more small business owners, like prop stores, and clothing and headband stores on Etsy! Leave me a comment if you own a store, or have one you adore you would like to see in the next few months!
9. My best friend turned…er, never mind 😉 this past Saturday, so tonight is a girl’s night with two of my closest friends to celebrate the delight she is. Red Lobster and the mall, here we come!
10. Have a wonderful week!!