1. Hey, Happy December, the final month of 2012! Did you see we finally have a little bit of snow on the forcast this week? It almost feels like it’s still fall to me, and though I don’t want the roads to get icy, I love the beauty of snow!
2. Landon started basketball this past Friday night. He loved stretching, doing drills, and meeting “his Coach Ryan”, as he always says. The only thing that could possibly throw it over the top for him happened, he got #14 on his jersey. He *loves* the #4 for some reason, and his favorite Gonzaga player is Pangos, #4! (He even knows his name. 😉 ) SO, anything with a “4” in it is good in his book, and he’s pretty proud. He wears his jersey every day. 🙂
3. I posted this picture on my personal Facebook page last night, and got a request to pin it, which is usually impossible on Facebook, so here it is on the blog! I love that I have this picture of the kids to reminisce on someday.
5. Today, three of my sil’s are coming over to bake! I usually make batches of cookies and candies for the neighbor’s and a few other close friends in our lives. The plan is: Caramel, Andes Mint Cookies, Almond Roca, Christmas Crack, and White Chocolate Candy Cane Truffles (those are SO good!)
6. Want a fun, free video of your Facebook pictures from 2012? Click HERE, and use Animoto’s fun new app, which will create a video of your “Best of 2012” all by itself. Have fun!
7. “Our” elf, Jack, has been up to some fun shenanigans this week! The kids have so much fun finding him every morning, and seeing what new chaos he has created. He’s not the most creative elf in the world (ha!) and he has “forgotten” to try anything two nights, but for the most part he moves around the house. Here’s two pictures of what he’s been up to, I love this new tradition! P.S. Two things you might notice-he’s the plush version, so he wasn’t destroyed, and the “smores” picture is completely staged! I blew out the candle for when the kids found him. 🙂
10. Have a wonderful Tuesday, and I hope you have some relaxing evenings this week,with hot chocolate and Christmas movies!