1. Happy Snow Day! Anyone else not expecting quite this much? I think we’ve got almost 2 inches here, and it’s gorgeous. 🙂 I suddenly feel like we’ve gone into Holiday season. Amazing that just three days ago I was taking lovely fall portraits. Here’s to snow days, woot!
2. And we started our morning out like this:
3. But it quickly morphed into this:
4. After thinking we were just have a serious “someone-woke-up-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-bed” morning, I realized someone wasn’t feeling so hot.
5. So here’s where we are now!
6. So far we have an earache and a stuffy nose, plus lots of grumpies. Boo! All the Christmas toy catalogs seem to help though. I think the tongue sticking out is her drooling over some Barbie doll. 😉
7. I’m sending out my last 2013 newsletter later today, so if you’re not already signed up for it….LINK! You won’t want to miss this one!
8. Some of you may know that a few small businesses and Etsy sellers hire me to photograph their items for online listings. My sister, at Distinctly Ivy, runs one of those businesses, and she made me this gorgeous necklace this week! I love it. 🙂
9. We have our own family photo’s scheduled this weekend, and I’m SO excited to see how ours turn out again this year! I can understand the excitement of mom’s when I do their pictures, it’s truly amazing to see your family all together like that. I can also understand why some mom’s hate picking clothing. 😉 The ante was upped for me this year being pregnant (not alot of cute maternity choices that match everyone else’s clothes!) but I pulled it off in one store yesterday, and am thrilled with the colors I found. And the accessories-the best part!
10. Stay warm, and drive safe today!