1. Happy Tuesday! Hope it’s a lovely day, in spite of the rain and gloom here. Yesterday was an annoying “nothing is going right!” with the world day, but I think part of it is just pregnancy hormones. 🙂 Here’s to a better week!
2. And with that pregnancy note, we find out Thursday if we’re having a little boy or girl! I’m so excited for this part…having one of each already, we’re super excited for either one. Landon totally wants a boy, however, and while Emmalia was demanding a girl, she says she’s changed her mind and thinks it’s a boy. We’ll see!
3. I had a blast shooting Jason and Melissa’s wedding this past Saturday! So much fun, they where wonderful to work with (as always!) not to mention their fun families! I love that I’ve gotten to know alot of them as they are clients of mine, it makes it that much better!
4. My good friend Tami second shoot with me, and got some of the following shots of me working! I love that, as I hardly have any…and I swear, I really am halfway through my pregnancy! 😉
7. I’m booking fall sessions! I’m, honestly, almost full for October, I have two weekends dates available, and that’s it! Please contact me if you’re interested in one of the last slots!
8. I’m updating my portfolio today! Check it out tomorrow (I’ll post a link on Facebook!) to see some new shots from the fall and summertime.
9. I’m so happy to be over 600 fans on Facebook! You all are awesome! I’m still coming up with something amazing for you all…
10. Hope it’s an absolutely lovely week! Enjoy a pumpkin spice latte for me! 🙂