1. Yay for Summertime! It seems as though we *finally* have some constant summer weather! I usually like summer but am really a fall/spring girl, but this year I am enjoying the warmth and heat. Our in-laws have a pool we love swimming in, and Emma and Landon are such water babies. They pretty much run around in their swimsuits all day long, and it’s pretty much the cutest ever. 🙂
2. Time for fall sessions! I am really starting to book up, so if you would like to schedule a session, please do so very soon! With this nice weather, it’s the perfect time for family portraits, and the perfect time to be thinking about lovely fall portrait’s for Christmas cards! I’m booking into September at this time, so hurry!
3. I am still looking for one more maternity model for my casting call! If you are going to be between 32-36 weeks from August 1st-October 31st (and I know alot of lovely ladies will be!!!) please contact me for details!
4. Ah, Emma. Such a doll, and such a crazy child at the same time. I have never ever seen a child climb this much or be this…uh, wild…I guess that’s the word for it. We love her to death, but wow. She does, however, look like a little angel in this picture, so maybe that makes up for it? 😉
5. We’re trying to get some travel dates squared away for a possible trip to Portland, OR in the beginning of September. Keep watching for the announcement, I’ve had alot of people call me about doing sessions in the Portland area, and as soon as we work out dates, I will announce a few sessions dates available, but they will go quick!
6. Landon loved his birthday, and, of course, his presents. This coming Saturday is one of his aunt’s birthday’s, and when he saw the present I had wrapped he kept saying, “That’s for me, right Mom? I can’t wait, I know that is for me!” Haha, you have a little while to wait little guy. 😉
7. I will also be having Christmas cards to show soon. I have some lovely designs this year, and I think they will be perfect with family portraits! Stay tuned for that as well, and a early holiday special in the beginning of August.
8. Every morning Landon goes in to see Emma when she has just woken up, or to wake her up. He runs in there and gives her hugs and kisses and says the sweetest things. This morning I was listening and heard, “Good morning baby! How are you? Good morning lovey, how’s my baby girl? My goodness Emma, I think you grew last night!!” Haha, I love it, SO.STINKIN.PRECIOUS!
9. Siblings are pretty much the best ever. 😉
10. Have a lovely Tuesday afternoon and evening!