Today I am happy to welcome Anjuli, of AK Francois Photography to the blog. Enjoy her amazing images!
- Tell us a little bit about yourself! My name is Anjuli Francois and I’m a portrait photographer based in Houston, TX. I’m married and have 2 wonderful kids. My business name is AK Francois Photography.
- Tell us something most people don’t know about you! I’m addicted to Chapstick. I keep some in the kitchen, bedroom, at my desk, in my camera bag, etc.
- What are your favorite movies or books? My favorite books are historical fiction and the list is very long. My favorite movies are mostly comedies. Everyone needs a good laugh.
4.What are your favorite foods or drinks? I live a pretty paleo lifestyle and fruits and vegetables are what I depend on to keep the cravings at bay.
- What does your typical day look like? I stay home during the week and shoot on weekends so my days are spent with my kids. And all the ups and downs that entails.
- Tell us your business name, and give us all and any link so your website/blog/social media. My website is www.akfrancois.com.
- Give us a brief description of the business,and how long have you been in business. I’ve been in business a bit over 1 year. I offer family and children’s portraits.
- What do you love most about having a small business? Being my own boss.
- What is the hardest part about having a small business? My biggest challenge is juggling the many responsibilities of small business owners.
- What are your biggest inspirations? I find myself mostly inspired by other photographers. Sue Bryce is an amazing artist and I love what she’s brought to the industry.
- Where do you see your business in 5 years? I am currently working on a very part time basis and I hope that once my kids are in school to move to full time and perhaps open a studio.
Thank you so much, Anjuli! Please check out her website!