1. As of last Wednesday, our taxes are done. *sigh of relief* Hate is not a strong enough word for taxes, in my opinion. Owning a business brings in a whole new level of the craziness. SO grateful for the accountant we know, I’d be lost otherwise. (or at H&R Block. 😉 ) If anyone needs the name of a great one, send me a message!
2. I asked on my FB page last week for work out music recommendations, and had some fabulous answers. Jogging with music is so much more interesting. My mind isn’t running 50billionmilesanhour when I’m listening to music, and that’s just for the best.
Trust me. 🙂
3. Emmalia will be 2 on May 12th, and she has hit the terrible two’s straight on, leaving no mercy in her wake. She’s a drama queen, she’s a whiner, she pushes people out of the way to get to me, she clings to me like she thinks I’m going to leave her…it’s bad. Please someone tell me that this is terrible two’s stage and that little girl’s don’t keep their drama forever.
Never mind. I don’t think I wanna know.
4. I’ll be in Seaside, OR for beach sessions next weekend (March 10-13th), so if anyone is still interested let me know! (quickly!) SO excited for a weekend away with my best friend. Ahhhhh.
5. Greek yogurt has got to be the best.thing.ever. I can’t believe my mom doesn’t like it! I had it recommended because it’s so high in protein’s and calorie’s and fat (I might be the only woman in the universe who’s had kids and can’t.gain.weight) and I love it! THIS is the kind I tried in the honey flavor, and I eat it with granola, and I might eat copious amounts of it. Ahem.
6. Do you shop on etsy? And if you do, what’s your favorite shop? I found THIS one the other day when I was searching for natural lip balm, and loved the fact that she is in this area! I’ll have to let you all know what I think of it as soon as it arrives. My friend makes absolutely darling baby/little girl headbands (blog post coming soon!) and is getting her shop set up right now. Yay!
7. Last night I thought Emma was being way too quiet, so I started calling her and was met with more silence. (never a good sign) In all of 30 seconds she had found a soup ladle in the kitchen and was scooping water out of the toilet and DRINKING IT. SO GROSSED OUT. You have no idea. UGH. And besides telling her no, there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it or any way to get her to “undrink” the water. Ew, ew, EW. *sigh*
8. Nathan is usually the early to bed one around here, and I’m up fairly late (compared to him and the kids) but Saturday night I went to bed at 7:30, and read until 9. I was exhausted, and I felt so much better.
9. If you haven’t become a fan of my business page on Facebook yet, I’d love for you to click over and do so! Holly Clouse Photography on Facebook AND, if you want to become friends on Facebook, my personal page is HERE. 🙂
10. Hope it’s a fabulous week! We have melting snow and the temperature’s are in the high 30’s, so I’m happy!