1. My best friend and I leave on Thursday for 4 days in Seaside OR! *cue the squealing* The ocean, photoshoots, seeing friends, eating copious amounts of food, girl’s night’s, chick flick night’s, sleeping in…ah!
2. This also means I’ll be semi out of the office Thursday through Sunday of this week. I might be able to respond to emails, but it’ll be iffy. So, if you aren’t hearing anything back, I’ll talk to you Monday. 😉
3. Remember my winter snow post HERE? Well, my best friend thought that Emma looked a bit like she was attempting a Big Foot pose in that last shot.
She’ll hate me someday for this. 😉
4. Does anyone else love the Mariner’s? We’re big on sports around here, and Nathan’s first love is Gonzaga men’s basketball. (He wanted me to make sure that everyone know’s he doesn’t watch women’s basketball 😉 ). I love watching them too, etc. etc. BUT, the Mariner’s are way fun to watch, and dare I say they are right up there with the Zags. (you are not reading this Jen and Lamont. 😉 ) I’m super excited for a new season to start!
5. I am a horrible packer. I haven’t even thought about packing, and, knowing me, I’ll be throwing stuff in a suitcase Wednesday night after the kids go to bed. I can’t decide if that makes me bring more stuff or less stuff. Regardless I know it means I always forget something!
6. We got some super crappy news yesterday about a job (more like lack of) for Nathan in this area. So dissapointed, but still hopeful we could possibly stay in the area. Not looking good now though.
7. I got lost coming home from a recent session (I got their fine!) and so I told Nathan with our tax return we should buy a cheap GPS. He agreed, but probably only to stop me from calling him when I’m confused where a road went. 😉 We get it today, just in time for our trip and I’m excited to try it out!
8. I tried THIS recipe from one of my favorite kids food blog’s a week or two ago, and it was YUMMY! I’ve tried a few from that site now and really enjoyed all of them.
9. Finishing up this family’s session and this next picture melts.my.heart.
10. Have a great rest of the week everyone!