1. How is it Tuesday already?! The weekend flew by (probably because we were so busy), but we enjoyed the sunshine and lovely weather and friends.
2. My manicotti turned out yummy! It was the recipe HERE and my changes were adding some sausage, using regular, uncooked Manicotti noodles, reducing to 1 can of spaghetti sauce, and adding 1C water. It was great, and until I find a more amazing recipe, this one’s it! 🙂
3. Has anyone done or currently doing Couch to 5K? I’m in the midst of it and really enjoying myself. More than I thought I would actually.
My parents have a treadmill, and live about 3 minutes away, so I get up at 5 when Nathan does have started working out there while the kids are sleeping and he’s getting ready for school. I do definitely need some music or something though. It get’s a whee bit boring. Anyone want to gift me an IPOD? 😉
4. Does anyone else have way too many blog’s they’re subscribed too? My list is endless of the amount of cool one’s I’ve found and it causes issues. I want to read some blogs, go to my Google Reader, and 50 have new posts. And then I end up reading like 15 new posts. And never catch up on the other’s. It’s a problem. But if it’s the biggest one I have, I think I’m doing quite well!
5. Speaking of blog’s, do yourself a favor and read a new favorite blog HERE. Lyndsay is an amazing photographer and went through every parents nightmare last spring when her son was diagnosed with Demyelination Disorder. I would suggest starting with THIS post. She inspires me to work harder at being the best mommy possible.
6. I have a maternity session this weekend, and it’s supposed to be sunny! Not much thrills me more. Beside’s all the newborn’s coming up from these maternity sessions! 😉
7. Landon continues to carry my old point and shoot camera around everywhere. Nathan keep asking if it’s his new blankie. 😉 He takes his to grandma and papa’s, to the store, to church, everywhere. He always pretends to be taking pictures of everyone and everything. It’s ridiculously cute to see a little mini-me walking around like I do, taking it so seriously!
8. I’ve been browsing online way too late at night after the kids are in bed, for healthy recipes. I have alot we like, but they can get a big boring, and I’m always ready to try new recipes! So, I found this site HERE and I love it! They have recipes, meal plans, and all sorts of fun things. I might be hoping that Amy, the blog owner, will be willing to guest post sometime. 🙂
9. I think I talk alot about food in my blog posts…
10. Have a happy week!