1. Back from a fun vacation! We had some craziness with evacuating from the potential tsunami, which made it seems alot shorter to me, but all in all it was a lovely time with my best friend, and copious amounts of food, and girl talk, and shopping, and driving. 😉 And one evening, we even got this. Ahhhhhh….
2. Friday late afternoon we had gotten back into our resort and were getting ready to go out again, and my curling iron…uh…had a problem? It popped really loud and fire came out of it, and that sounds so odd, but trying to explain it is even worse. Ahem. Anyway, it burnt quite nicely and looked horrible for a few days. Like this. (and the black would not come off)
It’s way better today, but still blistering. It was odd. And painful. 😛
3. I shot a session of two of my oldest and dearest sisters friends, that are exactly the same as sisters. 🙂 They’re gorgeous, so fun to be around, and I am so happy they made the small trip to see us. Blog post to come soon on their session, but for now, a few:
4. To get back in the swing of things, I have a newborn coming up on Thursday! So excited to meet the little cutie, especially since mom’s maternity session was a while back.
5. We stopped at IKEA in Portland, and I grabbed some popsicle molds that I have been looking for for a very.long.time so that I the kids can have homemade popsicles. I then came across THIS site, and I definitely have some I want to try. YUM.
6. On that subject, I can’t wait for fresh berries this summer. Love that about summertime.
7. Landon and Emmalia seemed to do so well when I was away. I was mainly worried that they would be wondering where I was, but they did fantastic with both sets of grandparents while Nathan was at school. So grateful we have family that love them to pieces and immediately ask if they can help. Definitely gonna miss that part when we move!
8. It’s easy to think of natural disaster’s in other countries as so very far away and quite unreal. I think because of the evacuation the tsunami and earthquake in Japan seems so very real to me, and so much on my mind. My heart hurts for so many people. I can’t imagine the horrific things they are seeing and living through.
9. To donate to the devastated regions, here is the Red Cross site.
10. Have a wonderful week!