1. Barely squeaking in with a 10 on Tuesday post, but I’m doing it! 🙂 I haven’t missed one in a long time, so I felt the urgent need to not skip today either. You’re welcome. 😉
2. My fantastic excuse is that Nathan is home for a few days, and I get the chance to relax and enjoy family time before he’s off again, and more sessions start up for me.
3. The next session coming up is a brand new baby girl on Saturday morning! I can’t wait to meet Addilyn, and show of pictures from her session!
4. Speaking of which, I have one Saturday left in November, and then weekends are booked for the year! If you are still interested in family pictures for 2011, contact me soon! The time also changes November 6th, which means weeknight sessions need to start earlier.
5. My best friend did the coolest thing EVER for me this week. She found Chocomize online, and made me my “own” chocolate bars. You can customize them however you want, with pretty much whatever you want on it! She made me a white chocolate bar with raspberry and cranberries, and another white chocolate bar with coconut and organic ground flaxseed on it. YUM. SO good. Who knew something that cool exsisted?!
6. It may be a problem that she introduced me to it. 😉
7. Today the kids where “racing” around the house, telling each other over and over that they had won the race. During one of their very competitive “races” Emmalia goes, “I won!” and then immediately says, “I’m like Lightning McQueen!” Ha! Cars and Lightning McQueen have officially taken over the world. Ok, our world. 😉
8. Is everyone ready for Halloween? Our kids don’t dress up, but in the past years, I’ve always bought candy to share with the trick-or-treaters that come around. Except that we never get any. Ever. I turn on our light and we wait, and not a single car drives into our neighborhood. So funny! I’m not even turning on the light this year. Meanwhile, my mom lives less than 1 mile away, and breaks records with the amount of kids that come to their house; 300 or something amazing like that.
9. I laugh, and eat my chocolate from a safe distance. 😉
10. Have a happy week!