1. I have to admit. 10 things to say today? I’m just not feeling it. I think I just have the same things to say that I say every week, but here y’all go!
2. Nathan did well on his two tests this past weekend…1 as a final test on Saturday for a job, the other as the 1st test he takes trying for a separate job. We’re hoping to hear about the first job soon, and as it’s pretty much our dream job (except that it’s not by family 😉 ) it’s the one we’re really hoping for. Crossing our fingers for a phone call today!
3. We had a safe trip over and back, which is always a blessing. If you’re ever staying over there, and don’t mind the drive into Seattle from Bellevue, we *loved* Larkspur Landing. It was only $75 a night, and with a kitchen and complimentary breakfast it was nice, but being so upscale and quiet, it made it a fantastic deal. Highly recommended!
4. We also went down to Pike Street, and downtown Seattle, because though I have been there about 20 times, I’ve never done more than just driven through downtown. Now I see why. 🙂 It took us 40 minutes to drive 7 blocks down there. We couldn’t walk in parts of Pike Street because of the crowds, and, it kind of got old quick! I grew up in Portland, so usually when I drive through Seattle it doesn’t bother me, it’s what I’m used to..but for some reason that really got annoying fast, ha! It was a fun experience though, and it was nice to see that Sound.
5. As some of you remember, I’ve been wanting a double bike trailer to haul the kiddos around for quite a long time now. I’ve looked online, craigslist, etc, but wasn’t willing to spend that much for one. This last weekend they had community yard sales in our neighborhood and I snagged THIS ONE for $10. 🙂 I absolutely love biking, and to be able to take the kids with me for longer rides is soooo fun.
6. Is anyone else as addicted to Pinterest as I am?! I just love going over there and finding new ideas, and crafts and just everything. Today I found a recipe for homeade Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. Must try.
7. And because I know I’ll get requests for it… 😉 Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe.
8. I have so many pictures to show, including camping ones and Landon’s Birthday, almost, er…2 months ago. But, until tomorrow or Thursday…
10. Saturday morning I’m off to a 6-month session with a little cutie. Can’t wait! Everyone have a great week.