1. This past week has been a busy one, as I finish off sessions from the busiest time of the year for my business! I have so many sneak peeks that haven’t been blogged, and I hope to get to those soon, as well as updating galleries on my website. 🙂
2. And, all those fun changes I talked about last week! I’ve been working alot on the computer, and I think my eyeballs might just fall out one of these nights. 😉
3. A few weeks ago my mom and I went to the Vintage Habitat fair up on 5 Mile. We had alot of fun perusing the various vendors, including my sister’s booth (she’s the owner of her own small business, Distinctly Ivy) and meeting new friends! You can visit the Vintage Habitat facebook page here. I can’t wait for the next one!
4. I got a cold the beginning of last week, and it went away quickly, while Nathan & the kids got it pretty bad. Then the end of last week it hit me with a vengeance and I am still sick. 🙁 I like to think that I got it the absolute worst (I hardly ever get sick, but when I do it’s bad news bears) but Nathan just called me a big baby, and told me to get over it, so you, you know… 😉
5. Do you have a favorite Spokane blog you read? I have been looking around at some and would love to hear what yours is! It is fun to read about what goes on in our area etc.
6. Don’t forget my newborn special going on now through November 30th! Refer a friend or family member and receive a $20 credit off your next session OR buy a gift card for a friend or family expecting a little one!
8. Is everyone getting ready for Christmas?! Because my father-in-law is coming home next week for a few weeks, we are exchanging Christmas gifts and having “Christmas” on Thanksgiving with them. My family will be Christmas day (we trade off holiday’s with each side) which is nice to have that much longer to get more Christmas presents ready! I am having alot of fun doing homemade gifts for our own little family this year. I love making them, and then supporting the small businesses in the area!
9. And to go along with that the kids are VERY excitedly anticipating snow! Landon asks every morning if it will be here soon, and how long it will stay and on and on and on. 😉 It’s cute though, how much he remembers from this time last year, and how much he looks forward to it!
10. I’ll have more posts up this week, so stick around!