1. Happy Tuesday, and welcome November! I hope that everyone is having a lovely week full of sunshine. I loooove this fall weather, and love taking the kids on walks for leaves and pine cones for fall crafts, and playing in the cooler weather.
2. I’m excited for this month..one reason is that my father-in-law gets to come home from Afghanistan for 2 weeks! Last night I told Emma that papa would be home soon and she started dancing around the living room, clapping her hands. 🙂 They miss him alot.
3. And, I have some changes coming to my business soon that I am very excited about. Can’t wait to show you all!
4. Also, I’ve had this request a few times, so I’ll post it here. If you have any questions for me pertaining to our life, like homeschooling, organic food choices, or very general business questions, I’ll get a faq video post up for you all. 🙂 I’ve gotten some emails about doing one, and would be happy to when life slows down around here a bit. Ask away!
5. Saturday morning I had the pleasure of meeting Breanne & Shamus and their darling new daughter! Here are some sneak peeks, as I know Breanne would love to see some! Your full gallery will be up soon!
10. Have a wonderful week!