1. Happy Tuesday! How’s life?
2. I started off my fun (busy!) October schedule with my first session last night, appropriately on the first day of the month. 🙂 I got so many gorgeous shots of Alicia, which you can view in the previous blog post, or in a few days on Facebook, I will put more up. For now, here’s one last gorgeous fall image of her, as I finish up their gallery.
4. Love fall, and the gorgeous fall colors, and that gorgeous buttery light! Another family session to come this week, and three more after that, so keep watching the Facebook Page for the very first peek!
5. A group I’m a part of is following along with the following “Photo a day” challenge. I plan to put up an album on Facebook, but, well, I’m already behind one day, at least behind in posting my picture. HA! Wanna follow along?! (Shout out to A Grande Life who made/began it!)
8. You may have heard around Facebook or on the news about Cat, her story, and different ways you can help work towards a cure. If you haven’t, please check out the linked website, and please think about donating in some way, or taking part in the 5K walk/run for her on November 3rd!!
9. We have freeze warnings in effect at night now, so I’m off to pick the rest of the garden and my sunflowers. Kind of sad that summer is over, but happy at the same time for my favorite time of year.
10. Have a lovely week!