1. I am redoing my website, blog and branding, whoot! Get ready to see a little dust around, hopefully I’ll be able to get everything up and going very quickly.
2. I have a engagement session tomorrow that I am really excited about…can’t wait to show off pictures! We are heading out to where the couple was engaged, I love it when clients have special memories at their location of choice. 🙂
3. On a scheduling note, May is getting full fast, so please book ASAP if you are wanting a session. We also have numerous Birthday’s, Mother’s Day and a vacation (I’ll be unavailable May 27th-31st) so please quickly contact me if you want in!
4. How am I planning another 1st Birthday party already? Wahh! I can’t believe our baby is nearly 1. She seems so tiny to her big (almost) 3-year-old brother. She’s taken 5 steps, and the last 3 days has been having *massive* teething. As my bestie said though, at least she just kinda whines and is super cuddly, she is not screaming her head off, which I am SO grateful for! (note to Rachel: apparently bestie is not a word. 😉 )
5. Go outside and enjoy the weather!! L has been playing in his sandbox, playing in water already (he figured out how to turn on the water outside. 😉 ), and riding his bike up and down the road. SO fun, we are ready for camping and summer, our favorite time!